Friday, June 3, 2011

New stuff from OPI

We're home! Finally and we are so happy to be here and blog again! It was kind of like withdrawal. So I do have a lot of things to show you guys and I thought that I would start off with some press releases and new stuff from OPI.

First we have three new shades for Serena's Glam Slam! England collection.

Left to right:
Your Royal Shine-ness- metallic silver
Servin' Up Sparkle- shimmery silver glitter 
Grape...Set...Match- metallic purple

Now these will not come in a set of three, but will be split up into two sets of two. The first one will have  Your Royal Shine-ness and Servin' Up Sparkle and the second will have Grape...Set...Match and Servin' Up Sparkle. They will be avaible June 2011 and the retail price if $14.95 per duo pack. This is the first Glam Slam! collection to not feature a shatter polish, instead Servin' Up Sparkle is a glitter top coat.


Next, we have OPI for Sephora Blasted 


So there really isn't much to say about these. Blasted sounds pretty interesting, but they are just more crackle polishes. The gold is new, but black and silver are obviously not. There may be a difference in finish or formula but I'm not sure. All I know is that the crackle thing is getting way over played.

Finally, we have Nicole by OPI texture coat.


Yep, more crackle. I'm not sure what they meant by texture coat, but as far as I can see it looks just like more crackle! Not only is it more crackle, but it's the same colors. I really don't have a problem with it, I mean different crackles for different prices and I don't know how the formula and stuff is. I guess we'll just have to see. I would like to see some more original colors though. This is coming out in July 2011.


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment