Thursday, June 16, 2011

Gold eye makeup look!

Here is a gold eye makeup look I did today. I really like gold eyeshadows and pigments yet I always end up buying them and not using them. But I will be using them more frequently especially because I'm in love with Makeupstore's pigment ( I did a review on it already.) 
I'm really sorry I only have this photo but my camera was dying and I am in a bit of a hurry right now. But if anyone has any questions or wants more photos, please let us know!




What I used:

Primer- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Base color- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Honey
Crease- Make Up Store Eyedust in Lounge
Inner corner- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Honey
Top Liner- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Bottom Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Zero then set it with Urban Decay Shadow in Zero

Mascara- L'oreal Extra Volume Mascara 

Highlight under eyebrow-  MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper



Until next time, 

The Wicked


No comments:

Post a Comment