Sunday, December 11, 2011

Barielle Ecstasy

Another polish from the collection I won! Weeee!


Ecstasy, two coats. This is a real red creme, a little cool toned now that I look at it. I've been looking for a good red for a while now and I think this is one of the better ones that I have found. Not sure why I wanted a red so much because I think reds make my fingers look too yellowy. But this is a nice one either way and did grow on me the longer I had it on. 

The formula on this is really nice, just like the others that I've tried. It's really opaque and nicely pigmented, which you can see from my use of only one coat. It is also really smooth and has nice even coverage. I had this on for about a week and only had minimal tip wear, so it does really last without chipping. This is definitely a quality polish. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment