Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Barielle Edgy

So I actually won this and four other polishes, their 5 Fashionably Fabulous Hues, in a Facebook contest that Barielle had, and before that I had never even tried a Barielle polish. So this is my very first experience with them.

(shade)

(sun)
This is Edgy, two coats. This is a dark, vampy plumish colored creme. Now that I think about it, it's very similar to Nails Inc Chelsea from the Donmar Collection. I may have to do a comparison. These kind of colors are hard for me to pinpoint; they're purple and red yet really dark at the same time. It was a little hard to capture it on camera because it is so dark, but you can kind of see a little better in the photo in the sun. You may have to enlarge these photos. 

The formula is really really nice. Very smooth and has great coverage. Dry time is also really fast which is awesomeeee. The wear is also really good, I had this mani for 5 days or so and I only had minimal tip wear, no ships or anything. So I'm really impressed overall. The quality of these is just really great, nothing negative to say. You can find their polishes on their website, Barielle.com, they're $8 each which is a little pricey I think, but they are really good quality as far as I can tell from what I've used. They also have nail care, hand care and skin care. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment