Thursday, December 1, 2011

LA Colors Color Craze Sparkling Diamonds

I've also had this polish for quite some time, but just haven't posted it (kind of the story of my life). Originally I was looking for OPI Crown Me Already from their Miss Universe Collection but it was sold out everywhere, it was sad, but one store did have this and I knew it was similar.


Sparkling Diamonds, three or four coats (can't really remember). I also didn't recall these pictures being blurry so sorry about that. So this is larger and smaller round silver glitter in a clear base. 

This is one coat of Sparkling Diamonds over Sinful Colors Black on Black. You can see how dense the glitter is, so it's not that great as a layering glitter unless you like that jam packed with glitter look. 


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment