Monday, December 26, 2011

Neutrogena Wave Review- Update

So when I bought the Wave I wrote a post on my first impressions, however, I've been using it for over a month now. Since I've bought it  I have been using it once a day every day. Let me just I love it, can't be without it now. If you read the first post then you know it came with two different types of pad, so I will tell you my thoughts on each of them. 

Deep Clean Foaming Pads

These pads are really soft and have a furry texture.  You just put then under running water for a second and they foam up. The pads provide a very good amount of the product, even when I finish washing they still have some product left.  I have mentioned before that my skin is very sensitive especially with cleaning products, so I was a bit worried it would irritate my skin after numerous uses. However, it has not dried or irritated my skin. I really love washing my face with this because it feels super clean yet, my face doesn't feel dry or tight. 

Deep Clean Exfoliating Pads 

These pads have little orange circles to prodvide more texture for a deeper clean. I rarely used these because they are to harsh on my skin. When I use these my skin feels a bit irratated, dry and tight because it elimanates too much of my natural oils.  Last week when I used one of these my skin got really red and was irritating me pretty bad.  I don't recommend these for those with sensitive or dry skin. However, I think you can use them every two weeks or whever you feel you need to really exfoliate.

I think this is a great porduct, it is easy to use and doesn't take much time or effort. I will continue using it!! Since I began using it my skin has cleared up and has got much softer. 

Until next time,
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment