Monday, February 6, 2012

Get Flawless Skin!

Start off with a face primer to get smooth skin therefore your makeup will glide right on. Primer is not only for those with only skin, it's for everyone.

Next, use a concealer to hide your dark circles or any flaws you may have. I like to put some around my lips to even out the color of my outer lip area. Make sure to blend the concealer so you don't have spots of it. You can try using a concealer brush to get good coverage or your fingers.

Now apply your foundation I like to start under my eyes and then expand to the rest of the face. Blend really well, I find it is better to blend going outwards. Also, don't spot at your chin keep blending down to make sure you don't have a line of foundation. If you still see some of your dark circles you may apply a little over and this should get rid of them completely. I like to apply a little bit of concealer at the corner of my eye after applying my foundation to make my eyes look more awake.

Time for the eyebrows, follow the shape of your eyebrows and fill them in lightly. Don't put any pressure on the brush or pencil you are using. If you do, you will get harsh lines. Once you fill them in you can put a little bit of concealer with a concealer brush to make them look sharp and clean. Also, if you haven't had time to clean up your eyebrows this is a great way to hide those small hairs.

Then, move on to your cheeks. Apply a bronzer that's two shades darker than your skin tone. A trick on figuring out where to place the bronzer is by feeling where your cheekbone is. This is a great guide especially if you are new to this. Also, another tip is that your bronzer shouldn't go any lower than the middle of your ear (tragus). If it does it will not look very clean and will not follow your natural face structure. Another tip is that the bronzer shouldn't go pass your eyeball when you are looking straight, meaning it shouldn't go close you nose. Again you can just feel your bone and see where it stops. These tips were all giving to me when I was taking my makeup course and trust me they are very helpful. After a while you naturally learn where to place the bronzer. Practice make perfect.

Apply some bronzer on your temples and at the top of your forehead. This will make your forehead appear smaller and will give it a nice shape. Use a MATTE bronzer for this! If not you will actually attract more light with the shimmer.

If you want a matte or you are oily apply a translucent powder on top with a big brush.

Now you are ready to apply your mascara, liner, lip gloss or whatever else you want.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment