Saturday, February 11, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Pink Friday!

It's my sister's 9th birthday today woohoo! (shout out). So what better color to show you today than Pink Friday (well, glitter would have worked too, but ya know).

My hand looks super weird haha
Pink Friday, two coats. This is a bubblegum pink creme. I think it's slightly cooler toned, which is really nice. This one looks the creamiest and smoothest and that's why it's my favorite (even though I'm not a big pink fan). I like that this isn't a super obnoxious, look-at-me pink.

This formula was good just like the others. I think this formula was just a bit creamier and covered a little bit better than the other two. 

In general, all the formulas were smooth and covered well, though some were more sheer than others. It also dried very very quickly, which OPI is always great with. Also they were pretty shiny without a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment