Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Nails and Zoya Promo!!

Like every other holiday, Valentine's Day snuck up on me. I had two looks planned, but didn't do either of them. So, I thought I'd show what my Valentine's nails looked like even though they weren't actually Valentine's themed.

So, this is pretty bad lighting and I apologize.
OPI Vampsterdam (to be reviewed) as the base and an accent of Wet n Wild Spoiled Jewelry Heist (also to be reviewed) on the ring finger.

It's kind of Valentine's day-ish, but not really lol. I thought it was pretty either way, I'm a fan of the glitter accent I did.


Also, Zoya is having a Valentine's Day promo! You get a free bottle of red polish and free shipping with any order with code WELUVU. This ends today at 11:59pm so jump on it! I wasn't going to get anything, but it's such a good deal that I had to. I got Avery and Sooki!


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment