Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wet n Wild Spoiled For CVS Bite Me!

As most of you know, a collection came out a few months ago exclusively for CVS called Spoiled. Now it literally took me until I bought some of these polishes to know that they are made by Wet n Wild. Not sure how I missed that detail. I was noticing that some names and colors were the exact same as some Wet n Wild polishes that I have, but just didn't put two and two together lol



Bite Me, two coats. This is a blackened base with dark red shimmer. Does this remind you of anything? OPI Sanguine, maybe?! I've been looking for a dupe of it and this comes pretty close. I'll have to do a side by side comparison to make sure though. I love love love this color, it's so pretty and vampy and dark and just awesome.

The formula was actually really good. It was opaque in one coat, which is amazing, it also dried pretty fast if I recall correctly. The main problem is the brush, and I found this with all the Spoiled polishes. The brush is shaped kind of like the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri brushes, like a paddle shape, but the bristles are much harder and they are so unevenly cut! The brush on this was cut almost on a weird diagonal. On some of the other polishes, some bristles were longer than others, it's kind of a mess. They are also a bit too wide for my nail beds at least and can get a little messy.

Other than the brush, I really like this polish! 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment