Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Did It On 'Em and Urban Decay on Hautelook!

This is my least favorite of the minis, so I wanted to show it first.

Did It On 'Em, three coats. This is a tennis ball / lime creme. I was anticipating it being a little more lime green than tennis ball colored, but it leans that weird yellow green color. Eh. 

The formula on this was good, it was smooth and covered nicely but was kind of sheer. I needed three coats to get it really opaque. It was the sheerest of the three minis cremes that were in the set. I was really expecting a thicker, one-coat-coverage formula, but maybe I've just been spoiled by Zoya. Really, there were no problems with it, besides the sheerness.

On another note, (I forgot to mention this in my sales post) there is an Urban Decay sale going on on Hautelook.com! It is a member's only site, but you can click here and sign up: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3BxCv
The sale is pretty awesome, they have 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner sets and even the Book of Shadows IV Palette! And it's only $29! That's crazy! With shipping it's $33.95 (yeah I bought one haha) and that's still cheaper than buying it from Urban Decay where it's on sale for $44... so jump on that!


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment