Friday, February 3, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Minis Preview!

I was at Ulta the other day with my best friend (it was her birthday so shout out!!) and I was on a mission to get Save Me from the OPI Nicki Minaj collection, but lucky for me they had the minis! Of course, I had to have them.



Left to right:
Did It On 'Em- lime, yellow-green creme
Fly- aqua creme
Pink Friday- bubblegum pink creme
Save Me-  clear base with silver micro glitter and holo bar/ string glitter


Hah, so a typo!! Typos on packaging is really funny to me. It's a little blurry, but its says "Metallic 4 Life" but that's not the right name! It should be Save Me. The typo is even on the back, which I don't have a picture of. Fail. Haha. 

I'll have swatches for you in the next few posts, but I did try them all out and I have to say I was expecting a little bit more from the formula, but more on that when I post swatches.


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment