Thursday, February 23, 2012

OPI Vampsterdam!

OPI Holland was finally released a few weeks ago and I couldn't help but buy a couple of the colors.



 Vampsterdam, three coats. I loved this the second I saw the promo. It's a dark, slightly frosty burgundy/ plum color. In some lights it looks more purple and it others more burgundy and you can see the frost finish best in direct sunlight. I actually like that it has a little bit of frost to it, in the bottle it looks more frosty than it actually applies. I think the frost actually adds a lot to this color. Definitely makes it more interesting than it would be in just a creme finish.

The formula was good, it was opaque in two coats but I liked the third coat for good measure and more depth of color. Usually polishes with a frosty finish are super streaky, but this one wasn't, so that's a big plus. It also dries really fast, so the three coats was really no problem.

I had this polish on for about a week, maybe 5 days, which is a pretty long time for me lol and it wore really well. I do find that OPI polishes sometimes have a little bit more tip wear earlier on. Granted I do a lot of typing and things like that, which greatlyyyy affects tip wear.

I always love new OPI collections. :)


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment