Friday, February 17, 2012

OPI Nicki Minaj Save Me!

My Urban Decay Book of Shadows that I ordered from Hautelook came today! Like 5 days early too, which is awesome. I'm super excited about it and will possibly review it at another time, but something dawned on me today, I never posted Save Me! I jumped right on to press releases and completely forgot about this, yeah I have no idea how that happened!

Sooooo, yes. You can enlarge this picture by clicking on it.
Pointer- three coats of Save Me
Middle- one coat of Save Me over Pink Friday
Ring- one coat of Save Me over Did It On 'Em
Pinky- one coat of Save Me over Fly

The whole set on one hand haha. Save Me is a clear base with a ton of silver micro glitter and holo bar/string glitter. The bar glitter is holo, but its main colors are pink and blue. It is also super dense and if you want to layer it over other colors you'll need to really wipe most of it off the brush. On the other hand, because it is so dense it only takes three coats to get pretty opaque. If you do want to layer it up on its own, the good thing is that is dries super fast because it is a glitter.

In general, I liked the whole set. It had two colors that I wanted in regular sized bottles, so it was convenient for me. I definitely like the quality of all the polishes, but I don't expect less from OPI. Some were a little more sheer than others, but it's not really that much of a negative. All of the polishes in the set dry very quickly and have nice formulas, so good things all around. If you are looking to get some of these colors in regular bottles, I really suggest this set!


Until next time
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment