Saturday, February 25, 2012

OPI I Have A Herring Problem

This is the other OPI Holland color that I got, so lets get to it.

indirect sunlight

direct sunlight
I Have Herring Problem, three coats. This is a cornflower blue shade with gold flecks and shimmer. It reminds me, and kind of is the blue version of Zoya Neeka. The blue is kind of dusty and not too bright, which is a nice contrast with the gold. I thought this was a super interesting color.

The formula was good, as most OPI formulas are. This was opaque in two coats and was very smooth. It also dried really really fast, which is great.

The more I looked at this color, the more the word 'matte' popped into my head, and so I couldn't help myself. So, this is one coat of Manglaze Matte-Astrophe over the three coats of I Have a Herring Problem. I thought the gold flecks would be cool matte, and they looked pretty cool, but I didn't totally love it. You can enlarge this to get a better view (as with the other pictures).



Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment