Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another Passion in my life: ParanormalPopCulture.com!

                      
I have the pleasure to announce that the talented entertainment writer, Aaron Sagers, has granted me as an addition to his great site, ParanormalPopCulture.com as a writing intern! I am thrilled for this opportunity to expand my knowledge of paranormal research and excessively use my skills as a writer. Two of my passions combined into one... what's better than that?

ParanormalPopCulture.com is a site that does just what the title says... informs readers on the pop culture of the paranormal world. We keep up with movies, tv shows, books, blogs, and everything imaginable that deals with ghosts, vampires, mythical creatures, zombies, etc.

Follow Aaron, Amy, David, and I as we dig into the paranormal world. We have tons of interesting articles on the way, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment