Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The MANGLAZE Revolution!

Yesterday my life changed. My MANGLAZE arrived! Of course, I had to test it out.
This is Fuggen Ugly aka Death Tar:


Ok seriously, Fuggen Ugly should be called Fuggen AMAZING! I am in love with these freaking polishes. So, this one is the grey shade, it looks more like a concrete grey in person. These polishes have a very very smooth application and dry pretty quickly. Here I have 2 coats, but a 3rd probably wouldn't hurt. When wet it looks really shimmery and sparkly which I wasn't expecting, but it dries with only a really really really slight shimmer while being completely matte at the same time. It's just too awesome for words.

Some people are kind of confused by the name MANGLAZE, but I love it. If you're a dude and you love to rock out and wear nail polish, this stuff was MADE for you. Literally. So buy it, just don't let your girlfriends do your nails (thats weird).

And I have to show you guys the art that is the bottle:

Freakin' amazing. How many bottles are literally works of art? ALL the MANGLAZE ones! I'll definitely be keeping the bottles once I run out.

I also ordered Matte is Murder, which it their black one and I'll be doing a separate post on that. But in the meantime, I did a comparison of the 2 MANGLAZEs and OPI Obscurity.
From left to right:
Matte is Murder, OPI Obscurity, Fuggen Ugly

The flash on my camera kind of fudged the colors, so I'll put up a clearer comparison with my next post. But you can see that the slight shimmer in the MANGLAZE opposed to the OPI.

Anyway to sum it up, if you like matte polishes you NEED these. Seriously. Just buy them, you won't regret it. On MANGLAZEs website you can get these 2 for $6.66 a piece and I hope everyone sees the humor in the pricing. Anyway, in stores they're $13 each ( not inclusing tax!) so its much cheaper to buy them online, even with shipping you save about $4 each.

The website is http://manglaze.com/. Everyone should check it out. After trying the 2 that I bought I can only imagine how awesome their new matte white, called Mayonnaise, is. And they have their own matte topcoat, Matte-Astrophe which is probably freaking kickass ANDDDD they have a blingy topcoat called Hot Mess. If you make your own polishes they have bottles called Franken Juggs that have freaking amazing art work on them. I'll have to get my hands on these. If I don't I may actually die.

But before I die, I want to show you what I did to my nails before MANGLAZE came and took over.


You can see it better if you click on the picture and enlarge it. I used OPI Obscurity as base color and then I took my trusty Konad and used the fishnetty looking pattern from the M57 plate with the black staming polish. I was inspired by this converse sneaker I saw at Famous Footwear, but the stamping didn't stand out as much as I'd hoped and I felt like it actually started to blend in or fade. But it looked pretty cool when it caught the light. 

So to sum everything up: BUY MANGLAZE. ITS AMAZING. I love it so much and I can't wait to show you guys Matte is Murder!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment