Monday, February 28, 2011

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation




I have been using the MAC Pro longwear foundation for over quite a while now. Before I was using the MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation in NW20. I bought my MAC Pro longwear the same shade , NW20. 

So MAC claims :

A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.

The truth

This foundation is actually great and I really like it. First, my skin in combination so I tend to get oily in the t-zone. I expected the foundation to look fresh and flawless throughout the entire day, this is not the case.  It does last the entire day however your skin does end up getting a bit oily, which was a bit of a disappointment.  I did not get as oily as I would get with Studio Fix though, so it's not that bad. But they do say the truth when they say it last long, you really have to remove it to get it off your face with makeup remover or soap. 


The formula is fairly thick and requires a lot if blending, more that Studio FIx. You also have to blend it quickly because it dries pretty quick.The finish is matte but not to the point it looks like you  have tons of powder on. The coverage I would say is medium not full, you still need concealer for marks that you want to cover. 

Would I buy it again? 

Yes, actually just bought another bottle of it yesterday.


Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment