Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous!

As I was very upset with the nail polish from the last post, I decided to do a mani that would make me happy. I was rummaging through my stuff, looking for something that wasn't dark or a glitter (I didn't want to spend forever removing a glitter polish). And then, this came back into my life.


(you can even see my lit book in the background hah)
Yes, its lovely. All sparkly and glittery, and looks like a foil. I remembered by I loved it so much when I put it on. For a while there I had forgotten. Anyway, this is awesome because you get the effect of a glitter without the hassle of removing it. Also, I decided to test out my argyle pattern from the Konad M60 plate. Obviously I had some issues getting the pattern all the way at the bottom of my nail. I'm not sure why. Maybe my nails are getting too long. *Sighs*

OH NEWS!!! did anyone happen to see the supposed OPI Pirates of The Caribbean Stranger Tides collection? If you didn't here's the link:
I'm actually pretty disappointed with it. When I heard, I was super excited but these colors really are really underwhelming and don't seem to fit the Pirates of The Caribbean theme (my favorite movies btw). Well, maybe besides the silver shatter (but that really doesn't even fit), which I think I should get a sample of because this is all coming out very close to my birthday :) please and thank you OPI lol

And in other news, I am still waiting for my black shatter. I should get it this week but we'll see annnddddddd my bestest friend in the world got me a very special something! I'm not going to tell you what it is, you'll just have to wait for the post!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment