Sunday, February 13, 2011

Double Valentine's Day Trouble!

Yeah yeah I know I have succumbed once again. The ruffian was kind of boring for me (I have another one in the works), so I had to change it up.



Here I have on 2 coats of Wet n' Wild Lust. I really was impressed with this color. I was expecting it to be really sheer, but it was actually really nicely pigmented. Way better than usual Wet n' Wild colors. It was pretty opaque with one coat, but I added another for good measure, and it dries super fast. Like wow fast. After that I used my Konad M57 plate with the black stamping polish and finally added some of the bigger sparkles from Revlon Galaxy. It was kind of tedious to put the sparkles on just because I had to fish out one at a time and place them all. After they were all placed, I did a final coat of Seche Vite to smooth every thing out. I think it was kind of a play on naughty and nice. The pink being nice and the fishnet type print being naughty. I thought it was fun lol

But as all my manicures, it didn't last long. So this is the next one I did.


This is my attempt at replicating the nails on the Illamasqua Throb ad (they used different colors of course, this is my take on it). I have 2 coats of Sally Hansen Red Cherry and for the black I used Milani Black Magic. It's supposed to look like the top of a heart, I did it free-hand and it took me 2 tries until it looked decent. It was actually harder than I expected. With the red and black it kind of reminds me of the Queen of Hearts so I was into that. I love Alice in Wonderland. I really like this but I'll have to do a bit of practicing. 

Actually Illamasqua was featuring all of their naughtily named products for Valentine's Day, its hilarious. Check that out here http://www.illamasqua.com/, and you can also find the Throb ad there.  

So there you go, some not too girly Valentine's Day looks. Hope you guys liked them!

Until next time,
The Wicked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment