Friday, February 25, 2011

Sally Hansen HD

Today I have an oldie but goodie, Sally Hansen HD in Pixel Pretty. These came out a good while ago, and I remember seeing the promo ad for these and being in love with this color. 

This color reminds me of islands and the ocean and sunshine, which is ironic because it is pouring rain here. I hope all you guys are having better weather than we are. 

So shiny. I wish the sun was out :(

The color is actually more of the color in the first picture but with the shine of the second. It's interesting. Since it reminded me so much of an island I decided to do an experiment.




It's and island! Hah. I did it free hand (I think I did pretty good!) and its still kind of wet in the picture. This is my first time doing anything like this free hand and I apologize for the blurriness of some of the pictures. I think its cute and it really makes me want to go on vacation. The trunk of the tree is OPI You Don't Know Jacques, the leaves are Sally Hansen Green with Envy, the sand is Wet n' Wild Shield and the sun is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening. Oh, and I did do a top coat of the love of my life, Seche Vite.

I was debating about doing this last night when I couldn't sleep. I was hoping I'd have my black shatter by now so I could do that, but sadly I haven't gotten it yet. Sad. But I like this. I only did it on my left hand and I'm not planning on doing it on my right ( I don't think my left hand could handle that kind of pressure). Well I hope you guys like it and I hope to have my black shatter and my surprise polish soon!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment