Friday, July 15, 2011

Gryffindor Nails!

So in honor of the final Harry Potter coming out today, I decided to do a Gryffindor themed manicure.



The base color is one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black then two coats of Revlon Valentine. I had bought Valentine in hopes that it was dark enough, but it ended up being a super fire engine red. It was also really sheer and took three coats to be opaque but never got dark enough. It was kind of one of those sorbet finishes, so I figured layering was my best option. 

You can see the actual color better in the second picture, the first looks a little darker than it is in real life.  Then after that I used Revlon Golden to do the stripes and a top coat of Seche over all the nails. Its supposed to look like a Gryffindor scarf! Pretty snazzy. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment