Sunday, July 3, 2011

More new stuff from Deborah Lippmann!!!

So right after I did my last post, I got an email about more upcoming Deborah Lippmann stuff, which puts me behind with upcoming posts I had in mind, but its totally worth it.





Stormy Weather- edgy granite creme
This is in collaboration with fashion designer Narciso Rodriguez. This will be $16 a bottle, just like most Deborah Lippmann polishes. 



The Nordstrom Anniversary Set
Happy Birthday- a party in a bottle
Candy Shop- bubblegum pink
Forget You- party all night

This is an all glitter set and I literally cannot wait for it to come out. I love Deborah Lippmann glitters more than I can even communicate. This set will run for $42.

All these will be available at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Barney's New York and at www.deborahlippmann.com All of these are part of Deborah Lippman's fall shades, you can see the rest of them here. 


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment