Monday, July 4, 2011

Makeup, and Beauty Blogs You Should check out!

First of I will like to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. I will also like to apologize for the short post I have been doing this past weekend but have been extremely busy with family bbq's and other things. Today, there will be another bbq, so I have little time to post anything, therefore, I will recommend some makeup and beauty blogs I enjoy reading. 

I really love this blog, has a bit of everything, from makeup, hair, nails to jewelry. 

 Great blogs for makeup looks and reviews. 



Both of these blogs are great for fashion and beauty. 

Fashion blog, this is my favorite because I love her style!! Her outfits are really edgy! 

By the way, I made a big purchase from Cherryculture.com when they had the 20% off, so look out for that. I hope I get the order soon! 


Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment