Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top 5 make-up products I can't live without!

Mac Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation

$29.50
Shade: NC25
I am naturally a NW 20, but I found I looked too pale, so the NC 25 adds a tiny bit of  color. I was given the NC 25 by mistake at MAC. I ordered a few foundations for my kit, so I guess the guy got this one confused. But I'm glad he did because I like this color better than the NW 20. 
This is my favorite foundation, I've been using it since it first came out. This foundation stays on the entire day even on hot summer days. I also love that you don't have to put layers of it to get coverage. It provides a natural finish, leaving your skin looking healthy.
( I will do a post on what the W and C stand for in MAC foundations)

MUD Eye Shadow 
 Expresso 

Taupe

Shade: Expresso or Taupe
$13.50
refill pan- $10.00 (same size as MAC shadows)

I was introduced to these products while going to MUD school to complete their beauty course. I use either of these eyeshadows to fill in my eyebrows. Taupe can be used on almost everyone, even blondes. You just have to start off with a small amount and build the color until you get the color you want. Expresso is a darker brown, therefore you have to be more careful not to pick up too much color. These products are for professional use therefore, they are veryy pigmented. You can order them online or visit there store in Soho NY or Los Angeles.  I apply it using an angled brush also from MUD (love that brush)!!


L'oreal Collagen Mascara

(not the one with blue on the packaging- I hate that one! This one comes in black packaging)
$7-9
I have mentioned this mascara many times before. This is my favorite mascara because it really provides great results for my eyelashes. Also, it is very affordable especially since I have to buy one almost every 3 weeks because I use it every day and apply many coats. 

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural 

Shade: Medium Deep
$27.00

Ever since I bought this I have not stopped using it. I used it as a contour on my cheeks, forehead, and a tiny bit on my nose. This helps add some color to my face without looking exaggerated or orange. Without it now I feel too pale especially now in the summer. 

MAC Iridescent Powder/ Loose

$23.00
I loveee this loose powder because I can place it to highlight my cheeks and on my eyes. I use this every day on my cheeks and eyes. After applying the contour and blush, I place a small amount above and over my blush. I also use it on my eyelids when I'm in a rush or lazy and don't out any eyeshadow on. Because it is a almost champagne color and has shimmer in it, it gives your eyes an awake and refreshed look. When I do apply eyeshadow I still use it at the inner corner of my eye to help my eyes look bigger and attract the light. 
I recommend this product for everyone! But if you have a warm, tanned, or deep skin tone try the Golden to Bronze shade instead. It is the same product just with bronze shimmer. 

Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment