Friday, July 8, 2011

Urban decay sale and e.l.f cosmetics

I received an e-mail from Urban Decay for a 25% off code. The code is: FFSUMMER11. This is a great deal that you should take advantage of. The code expires July 10th. 


e.l.f. cosmetics is celebrating their birthday and had a 60%off yesterday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to order anything because I was really busy when I found out. However, today they have 7 sets for only $7 each.  I put the link below that directs you to the 7 sets. The code is 7FOR7 and expires on July 11th. 

Yesterday I received an e-mail that my cherry culture order had been shipped, can't wait to show you guys. 
Again sorry for the short post, but starting today until Monday I will be super busy. Tuesday everything should be back to normal and maybe I'll have my order by then. 

Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment