Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage Review



$26.50
1.0 fl oz. 

I just realized today, that I had not done a review on the this product, which I have had for a long time now. 

MAC's description of Prep + Skin Base Visage:

An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder.

This primer has light reflecting particles in it, something I realized after I purchased it. This is suppose to help illuminate your skin. Once, you apply it on your face you cannot see them, which is a plus for me. Because I was worried about having a face full for little glitter particles.

Once you apply the primer on your face, you will notice that your makeup glides on very easily. Even after applying the primer, you can touch your face and feel smooth it feels. Also it does do a good job filling in your pores. 

However, it does not provide much oil control for me. I get oily on my t-zone and still do even when I apply the primer. However, it does help keep my makeup on longer and controls the oil a bit. 

Overall, i think this is a great primer if you have large pores or have fine lines because if really does smooth out your skin. However, If you are more concerned on your oily skin then I recommend trying another primer. 



Until next time, 

The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment