Monday, July 18, 2011

Special offer for e.l.f. cosmetics. Preview of MAC's Make Me Over Collection

e.l.f. Cosmetics

Get 7 free Studio brushes with a $30 purchase 
Code: 7BRUSHES

or 

Free Shipping a $25 purchase
Code: SHIP25





MAC Make Me Over Collection (Fall 2011)

I found this collection so awesome that I had to show it to you guys. MAC decided to hold a contest, where fans had to submit a photo and state "MAC me over because...." MAC then had to chose 6 winners. 
All six winners are from different backgrounds and age groups. They each received a makeover . Personally I think this is a great idea because MAC is connecting their brand and products to their customers. Also, being a marketing major, I can definitely see this collection helping MAC tremendously. I am very excited to see what happens when this collection is launched. Below are the makeover the six winners had.   











Until next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment