Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cherry Culture Part 2- NYX Round Lipstick Swatches

So here are the NYX Round Lipstick's I ordered. I did a previous post of the other products I bought, so check that out at well. 
First of, I decided to order more of these lipsticks because a while back I ordered about  20 of them and really liked them. I might consider doing some swatches of them as well. These lipsticks are really creamy and moisturizing, which is very surprising considering the price. One of the main reasons I like them is because they don't irritate my lips. I started using Blistex Lip Medex when I was 10 years old, so now 11 years later I have a bad addiction to it.
I think using so much Blistex has made my lips sensitive to certain lipsticks and lip glosses especially the one's with shimmer, I just can't wear them at all.  
 In this order I basically ordered pinks because that's what I mostly use. I have to say I love every single color, something I wasn't expecting. 

In the swatches below the photos with the flash are a more accurate representation of what each color looks like in person. However, in the first set of lipsticks I couldn't use the flash because they are really light colors, but the color is fairly close in the photo.  


(left to right)
Baby Pink,  Summer Love, Pure Nude





(left to right)
Stella, Peach Bellini, Haute Melon




(left to right)
Chic, Pink Lyric, Hot Pink




(left to right) 
Muse, Fusion, Shiva, Chic Red, Penelope

Until next time,
The Wicked 


No comments:

Post a Comment