Sunday, July 31, 2011

Color Club Broken Tokens!!

I've been looking to get silver crackle for a while now but couldn't decide what brand to get. I had wanted OPI, but then more and more options came out and I finally decided on Color Club.

Broken Tokens over two coats of OPI Sanguine. I had forgotten how awesome Sanguine was and I definitely need to find a good dupe or something. But anyway, I love this. It's not sparkly like OPI Silver Shatter, it's more of a metallic foil finish and it is superrr opaque and that's what I love about it. Also, I feel like it cracks more organically than OPI (comparing it o Black Shatter), you can see diagonal cracks and its just much different. Even after I applied a top coat, it kept cracking. It's cool. 

Formula was really nice, smooth and easy to apply. It's also very easy to remove, much easier than I expected. Be careful of putting too much on because then It won't crack as much. That's pretty much it. It's just an awesome crackle.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment