Friday, January 6, 2012

Fyrinnae Loose Eyeshadow Swatches and Review!!

After my Sugarpill purchase, I went a little indie crazy and it was so worth it. I've been hearing about Pixie Epoxy for a while now but never really knew what brand made it, but after buying loose shadows I knew I needed it. A little Googling led me to Fyrinnae and the rest was history. I ended up ordering Pixie Epoxy along with 9 sample sized loose eyeshadows. WARNING: VERY PICTURE HEAY!

So first, this is what my entire order was packed in (after I took it out of the envelope). Zebra!! Who doesn't like Zebra?! Love that. 

Woohoo! Pixie Epoxy on the side there :)
Left column top to bottom:
Immortality
Arcane Magics Steampunk
Dinosaur Plushie
Mephisto
Sacred

Right column top to bottom:
Tyr (free sample)
Arcane Magics Alchemist's Curse
Arcane Magics Raven's Prophecy
Monarch Butterfly
Dorian Grey



Left column top to bottom:
Immortality
Arcane Magics Steampunk
Dinosaur Plushie
Monarch Butterfly
Mephisto

Right column top to bottom:
Tyr (free sample)
Arcane Magics Alchemist's Curse
Arcane Magics Raven's Prophecy
Dorian Grey 

(all swatches over Pixie Epoxy)

Top row:
Arcane Magic: Alchemist's Curse- blackened base with purple glitter
Dorian Grey- blackened base with blue glitter
Arcane Magic: Steampunk-  antiqued deep copper on black, with a touch of gold sparkle and hues of pink
Mephisto-  deep royal blue/purple with a vibrant metallic red sheen

Middle row:
Sacred- pale metallic taupe
Arcane Magic: Raven's Prophecy- black base with blue, lime and purple glitter
Immortality- black base with multi color glitter
Monarch Butterfly- Deep black with hues of glowing reddish copper shimmer

Bottom row:
Dinosaur Plushie- bright light silver with multi color glitter
Tyr- metallic olive green with flashes of gold













So yeah, I took a million picture, I just couldn't stop lol. I love all of these and left them on my hand for a long while just so I could look at them. They all go on very smoothly and don't feel gritty and they are so   pigmented! Each of my swatches are over Pixie Epoxy and are one swipe of each color. I love every single color!

The ones I got were all sample sizes, so the regular ones were 1/3 tsp for $2 and the Arcane Magic eyeshadows are 1/4 tsp for $2. The free sample I got was Tyr which has less product but still a really good amount (I did contemplate getting it and I'm so glad I got it as a free sample because is beautiful). These are packed by weight not volume so some will look m ore full than others, but they is just because some eyeshadows settle more than others.  

The Pixie Epoxy is amazing in itself. It really brings out the color and glitter in the shadows and has amazing staying power. You can get a sample of it which is 1.5 ml for $1.50 or a full size 10ml  for $7. 

So, you can only buy Fyrinnae products from their website, but they are closed until Jan 14th or 16th so no ordering for now. I just want to make a note of the turn around time: when you go on the website (when its back up) it will have an estimate of time for creating and shipping for you order. When I ordered, the turn around time was 24-48 days or something like that. Yes, scary, but let me tell you that it not nearly that long. I ordered on Dec 24th (yeahhh) and I received it on Dec 31st! So don't get too scared of the crazy number of days that they put up. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment