Saturday, January 28, 2012

Zoya Julieanne!

Finally a sunny day! So I was actually able to take some pictures! Wooohooo


Julieanne, three coats. This is a dark royal blue/purple base with purple/pink glass flecks. You don't get much of the pink in the pictures but you can see them better in real life and more so in the bottle. In the bottle, the flecks also have a gold duochrome, but that doesn't come out on the nail, you can kind of see it on the bottom of the bottle of the first picture. Remember, you can enlarge these pictures by clicking on them.

The formula on this was much sheerer than I'm used to with Zoya, granted it isn't a creme. It is from the same collection as Edyta (that I reviewed here) and so the formulations are the same. It was pretty opaque in two coats, but three intensified the color. Since it is pretty sheer, you should do thin coats for better layering. 

Overall, I really like this polish, I don't think I have a color exactly like this so it's a nice addition to my collection. It's actually my 10th Zoya polish! Yay! I have yet to be disappointed with any Zoya polish I have tried, definitely a brand to try out especially during one of their awesome promos!


Until next time,
The Wicked



No comments:

Post a Comment