Monday, January 16, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Twisted vs. Nubar 2010

I thought I would do a comparison of Twisted and Nubar 2010 because some people seem to think they look the same, but they look nothing alike!


Twisted on the index and ring finger, Nubar 2010 on middle and pinky.

 This is one coat of Twisted over black and one coat of Nubar 2010 over black. As you can see the Nubar 2010 flakes are much smaller than the ones in Twisted. Also the flakes in Twisted are multicolored while the ones in Nubar 2010 are all the same color. These are definitely not dupes! So if you already have Nubar 2010, you can totally still get Twisted or any of the other Finger Paints Special Effects polishes!


But when you tilt your nails, Both Twisted and Nubar 2010 have a very strong green flash.

So they actually are pretty different. I like Twisted more; I think it's just way more festive and fun. I love that the flakes are all different colors opposed to all the same color. I do love Nubar 2010, but I love Twisted more at the moment lol

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment