Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zoya True Collection and Fleck Effect Mylar Glazes!

While on the complete topic flakie polishes, I thought I would mention Zoya's new True Collection for spring which just happens to be paired with Fleck Effect Mylar Glazes, a trio of flakie polishes!

The True Collection
left to right:
Choan opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer
Farahan opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish
Bevina dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish
Skylara medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks
Tru- a saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red
Lotus- a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold

Fleck Effect Mylar Glazes
left to right:
Maisiea sheer turquoise blue base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from green to blue
Opalsheer green base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from bright green to blue
Chloe- sheer coral pink base with two types of duochrome Mylar flakes: red-orange to gold and gold-green to blue

Zoya doing flakies?!!! WHAA??? Yes, my mind was blown as well. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about the Fleck Effect polishes because of the colored bases, I usually don't like colored bases for flakie polishes. But on the other hand, I kind of like the True Collection. I'm actually on the fence about it, but I really like Skylar and both purples. 

Pretty sure they are already available for purchase on Zoya's website, so have at it!!


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment