Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Twisted!

So this is my new favorite thing! In my last post I showed you Asylum, and today I have Twisted!



One coat of Twisted over one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black (enlarge for detail). This one has multicolor flakes of various sizes. It really looks like a party on your nails. The flecks flash every color possible: red, blue, green, yellow, purple and orange. I love this one so much. I think it is a little more festive than Asylum because there are so many colors here. Also, this may look kind of similar to Nubar 2010, but it is supremely different! I'll get some comparison swatches and show you guys in another post. 

Just like Asylum, this is also full of flakes and has great coverage. Everything that I noted for Asylum also applies here. Love the amount of flakes that you get per swipe, but dry time can be a bit longer even with a fast dry top coat. Other than the drying time bit, there's nothing negative about either of these polishes. Love them!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment