Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Double Manglaze: Free Hand French

Originally I was going to test out the Black Shatter over Manglaze, but I couldn't decide which one to use. After I finally decided on Fuggen Ugly, I suddenly didn't want to use the shatter. So, the dilemma continued, especially when I saw that most of tips of my nails got smudged. And so the idea for french tips was born!

Its a coat of Fuggen Ugly, and the tips are Matte is Murder. I really love how it turned out. Yes, my tips are somewhat uneven, I'm still working on it, but other than that it's awesome if I do say so myself. I've been thinking of getting tip plates, but now I don't think I need them. Woo! I'll probably try out some more tip combinations, maybe a shatter tip or matte nail with glossy tip!


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment