Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MAC Mischievous Mint and Black Shatter

So, I've had on Mischievous Mint for a full week and the wear is absolutely fantastic (the same goes for Mean and Green). Seriously, not one chip after a full 7 days! I thought it would be a waste to remove a manicure that hadn't chipped at all, so I just added a bit to it. I've been wanted to try shatter tips, and I used this as my opportunity

Indeed, I like it. I just put Black Shatter on the tips freehand and no top coat. 

The whole MAC Quite Cute Collection kind of reminds me Easter because of the pastel colors, and when I did this it kind of reminded me of an easter egg. Like when you dye an easter egg it can sometimes get cracks of color, yeah like that. So, I think its pretty appropriate for the upcoming holiday.

I, once again, want to mention the 'follow' button that you may see to your right. It would be handy and snazzy and such things if you would press that button and follow us. We appreciate the support. Also, we are in the works of creating a logo and we'd love your input!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment