Saturday, March 5, 2011

OPI Simmer and Shimmer and Black Shatter

As my Black Shatter experimenting continued, I decided to layer it over some GLITTER! Actually, that was the original reason that I bought Simmer and Shimmer. So I finally got to try it out.



I was excited to try this, but I was kind of underwhelmed. I mean it looks pretty cool, but I think the glitter and the shatter kind of conflicted. I also realized that the shatter makes my nails look much shorter than they are, it's kind of weird. But anyway, I think that the shatter looks better on polishes that have glitter rather than actual glitter. I'm debating whether to try it on some matte polishes,  but we'll see. As my experimenting continues I'll be posting my findings. Oh, when I didn't use a top coat over the shatter, it did not chip off as I had anticipated, so that was god news. Also, I'll have that Tarina Tarantino/ Sally Hansen comparison for you next.

Until next time,
The Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment