Thursday, March 31, 2011

Upcoming Collections Part 2!

Deborah Lippmann Spring 2011
These are the 2 new shades from Deborah Lippman


Left to Right:
Glitter in the Air- blue base with pink and blue glitter
Naked- beige, fleshy tone

I thought this was pretty interesting when I first saw it, I'm intrigued by Naked, I'm not usually a fan of beige polishes because they are really sheer and this one is no exception, but I like this one. Glitter in the Air is just very unexpected for me, it's cute and little girly but nice. It is a very sparse glitter. Here are some really great swatches
http://www.scrangie.com/2011/03/deborah-lippmann-spring-2011-swatches.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Scrangie+%28Scrangie%29



China Glaze Island Escape Summer 2011



Left to Right:
Papaya Punch-orange creme
108 Degrees-berry pink with micro glitter
Senorita Bonita-purple shimmer with pink micro glitter
Blue Iguana-sparkly blue
Cha Cha Cha-green shimmer
Electric Pineapple-lime green creme

Very island-y! I think the collection fits perfectly with the name. My favorite color by far is Papaya Punch, it's not too orange yet not too light. I love it. Here are links to 2 different swatches
http://thenailphile.blogspot.com/2011/03/china-glaze-island-escape-swatches.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FJLnsFULL+%28The+Nailphile%29

http://www.scrangie.com/2011/03/china-glaze-island-escape-collection.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Scrangie+%28Scrangie%29


Also I wanted to mention that hautelook.com is having an Urban Decay sale which ends Saturday 4/2 at 11 am. They have a bunch of products for a really reduced price, including their Apocalyptic Nail set for $10 and Ink for Eyes in Pyrotechnics for $6.50! Reminder: this is a private sale site so you'd need to sign up.


Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment