Monday, March 21, 2011

Sally Hansen Gel Cuticle Remover

Since I started doing my own manicures, I've been looking for a good way/ product to do my cuticles. When I was looking for any time of cuticle product I came across this stuff.


It did come in a box, and I apologize about the backwards writing lol I used my computer to take the pictures instead of my camera.

The directions on the back say to apply a thin strip around cuticles and leave on for 1-2 minutes, then loosen and push back cuticles and then wash excess away with warm soapy water. It also says not to leave on for over 10 minutes and not to use more than twice a week. I'm not sure what will happen if you do, they decided not to specify. 

I've found that it works better when you leave it on for 2-3 minutes, then I use a wooden cuticle thing to push them back. It works pretty well if you make sure to leave it on long enough. You have to be careful when putting the gel on, because A LOT comes out if you're not gentle. It does a pretty good job and its not expensive so I'm a fan. When I run out, I'll try out some different ones and let you guys know which is better.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment