Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sales! Offers!

Urban Decay

My last post was on the Urban Decay Primer Potion, I found out they have the Box of Potions on sale.
This box brings face primer, eyelash primer, lip primer and the eyeshadow primer (the one I reviewed). I think this is a great offer for $39. 
   
                    













 Link:  http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/BoxofPotions.cfm


 Ricky's NYC

So I received an in store 20% off coupon in my email from Ricky's. 

I also found this pretty cool deal they have. 

Pinkholik

Pinkholik is having a great sale. Most of there products are all on sale. They have NYX round lipstick for $1.88, can't beat that. I have tried these lipsticks before and was pretty impressed by the quality. They also have free shipping on orders over $40. If you are really looking to buy a lot of affordable makeup, then you should take a look. Imagine all you can get for $40. 


e.l.f. cosmectics

50%off Spring picks!
Code: PICKS
or 
free shipping over $25
Code:Ship25

Sephora




Until next time, 
The wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment