Saturday, March 19, 2011

MAC Venomous Villains Mean and Green

I recently won this on ebay and I'm super excited! I feel like such a winner. We, here at We are the Wicked have loved the MAC Venomous Villains collection since it came out, but it sold out so ridiculously fast. I feel lucky to have found this polish for the price that I did.



I had to take pictures from so many angles because this color is so multidimensional. It's like a super duochrome that goes from a purple to pink to green to yellow/gold. It's a pearl finish according to the bottom of the bottle lol. As you can see from the pictures, it looks like a glitter polish, but thats not quite what it is. It is so reflective, it's amazing. I wasn't expecting it. The pictures really can't capture the color, you have to see it in person, in the sunlight. It's pretty amazing.

The application was good, the polish is smooth and doesn't streak which is nice but, it was pretty sheer, so I had to do around 3 coats. Also, the dry time felt kind of long. I did a coat of Seche Vite, but it took longer to dry than usual and it smudged super easily, so you have to be careful with this one. 

Overall, its a really cool and interesting color and I love Disney (probably too much) so this is so worth it to me lol. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment