Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl

I'm pretty sure this color is from Sinful Colors 2009 collection (don't quote me on that though).

It's hard to tell, but this color has pink-purple-slighty duochrome flecks. I definitely wouldn't call it glitter. It's really nice though. At first I tested it out on its own, just to see what would happen and it was just about terrible. First of all its really sheer, so if you wanted to use this color on its own you would need 4 coats at least for full coverage. Also, the color was a little off for me. It was a strange super flat purple, I wasn't a fan. So instead, I first put on a coat of OPI Siberian Nights (even though its all goopy already :( I need to get a new one). Then I did a coat of Daddy's Girl and here's how it came out.


It looks awesome layered on another color. I think it would also look really good on black. I'm leaning toward calling this a top coat just because it's so sheer on its own. Also, I added a coat of Seche Vite and it really adds a nice glossy finish. It's not necessary but I do suggest it. What I should have done was added another coat of Daddy's Girl. Oh well...I think I want to start trying some CRAZY things.. but I'm not quite sure what to do lol. Suggestions and requests are appreciated!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment