Friday, March 11, 2011

OPI My Private Jet

Another color that I've been admiring for a while now, but as my attention span is that of a 5 yr old, I kept forgetting to actually look for it at a store. On my most recent nail polish replacement trips (got that new Siberian Nights!) I noticed it hiding behind those stupid fake nail swatches that I hate so much. So, of course I bought it.



I tried to get a good picture of the color in shade, but there was no way to do it justice. This color is so gorgeous. In the shade, it looks like chocolate ice cream lol and it has really pretty silver flecks that are almost a tinted blue, so it looks like chocolate ice cream with mint chips. In the light, woah! You can see the the gold and red tones in the base color and all of the beautiful shimmer. 

I definitely need to get a matte top coat because I'd love to see this color matte. Also, I just noticed that a majority of my OPI colors are dark! What are your favorite OPI colors? I need some suggestions!

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment