Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brucci Alexandra's "Hot" Gray and Black Shatter

I've been on the lookout for a nice gray for about 6 years.. I didn't realize it was that long of a time until I just thought about it. Woah, that kind of makes me feel old. But on the same day that I got the OPI My Private Jet I found the perfect gray. Usually, I find that grays are too much on the purple or brown side, or are too sparkly or shimmery, but this one is a perfect creme grey.


The coverage was amazing, I have one 1 coat here and it was perfect. I would think a light color like this could be sheer, like many of the creams and beiges, but it wasn't. The formula was also great, really smooth. I've always found Brucci to be a really great brand. they have really nice quality polishes in so many awesome colors. One of my favorites is, Black and Blue and now definitely this one. I can't get over how beautiful this gray is. I loveeeee it. Yeah so, I totally recommend it to anyone looking for a nice light gray. 

Then I started thinking that gray would look great under the Black Shatter, so the experimentation continued!
And I was right, it looks awesomeeeee. I love the light creme gray under the black, it's a nice contrast without taking away from each. I'll probably be doing one more Black Shatter experiment after this, but it won't be up for a while. 

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment