Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Favorite Makeup Products

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation- $29.50



MAC Pro Longwear Concealer-$16.50


MAC Loose Powder in Silver Dusk-$23.00


I love this loose powder as a highlight. I place it on my cheek bone and place my bush below it. This is also a great powder to place in the inner corner of your eye. 

NARS Blush in Orgasm-$27


This is there most popular shade it works great with almost any skin shade. 
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack-$15.00


Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch-$18.00


This is my favorite eyeshadow for everyday use. It's a light champagne color, since I have brown eyes it helps brighten my eyes. 

Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash mascara-$22.00

MAC Fix+-$19.00


This spray is great to put on your face before or after applying your makeup. It helps set the makeup and feels really good on the skin. You can also use is for your pigments when you want to wear them wet. 

Until Next time, 
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment