Sunday, March 6, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion



Urban Decay Primer Potion: $18.00

Many people have oily lids making it difficult to have the eyeshadow last. With oily lids the eyeshadow will crease and come off during the day. Those that have oily lids should definitely use an eye primer before applying any eyeshadow. 

I recommend Urban Decay Primer Potion, it works great. I first tried this product when I bought one of Urban Decay's palettes and it came with a travel size primer. Once I tried this primer for the first time, I was hooked on it. It really does what it is meant to do. Your eyeshadow will not crease or smudge even after going out. Even with a smokey eye, my eyeshadow looks freshly done the entire night. 
The primer is very silky and it feels very light once you apply it. All you need is a thin layer of it and it will get the job done. The color is a light beige. I apply a bit on my lid and then just blend it with my finger. 
Also, this primer makes eyeshadows look a lot more vibrant. So it also helps the color pop. Because this primer is slightly tinted it also helps create an even base to start out with. 

Tip:
The bottle it comes is has a curve to it making it hard to get the product out after some use. This makes you think you  have ran out before it actually has. So instead of buying a new one cut the bottle in half, and trust me you will be SURPRISED at the amount of product that is still in there. However, make sure to cut it only if you have a small container to store it in. The primer dries out very quickly, therefore, you need to store it in a container that will be tightly closed. 
I know for some the price might be a bit high, but it is worth it. The primer last a very long time because you need so little of it. 



Until next time, 
The Wicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment