Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty

Wow, what a lame name! I'm not even sure what the name has to do with the color, actually its not even a "color".

I have to say, as much as I disliked the name, I really liked the polish. It's a really nice silver glitter top coat. 

Here, I have on 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and about 4 coats of Queen of Beauty. Really, you can use the glitter by itself, but the glitter is pretty sparse in each coat so it would probably take 5 or 6 coats for full coverage, thats why I'm calling it a top coat. Either way I think it looks really nice, kind of like sequins-y. It looks like a shirt I have that's been dubbed the "disco shirt" lol. 

In general, I find all Sinful Colors sheer, and in the case of glitters, sparse. If you have enough patience to do 3 or more coats, I say go for Sinful. It's pretty inexpensive and the colors are actually really nice.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment