Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Manglaze meets Konad

I tried the Konad on OPI Obscurity a while back, and it just didn't show up as well as I would have liked and I vowed to try it on Manglaze. And I did! And it turned out pretty awesomeeeee.




Fantastically is came out just as I had hoped. The Konad polish retained its shine without a top coat and looked awesome with the Manglaze. Here I have one good coat of Matte is Murder and then I used the Konad M57 plate. I used Konad polishes for all the designs, obviously black for the leopard and white for the zebra. I think I'm going to have to get larger plates soon, my nails are getting too long for the Konad ones, which kind of upsets me.

When I was putting on Matte is Murder, I realized how beautiful the color actually is. There is so much depth in the color. I love it. I was reluctant to put anything over it, but I sucked it up and continued on.

I think I'm going to try it with the Black Shatter, as my experimenting continues, and I'll report that back to all of you.

Until next time,
The Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment